I am happy to consider supervision and examining in the areas of Gender and Sexual Diversity as well as applied psychology and mental health more generally. In particular I have an interest in the areas from my books including:
- Introduction to sexuality and gender
- Transgender (Trans) – Living a different gender from that assigned at birth
- Intersex / Diversity of Sexual Development (DSD)
- Cisgender – Living in the gender assigned at birth
- Further Genders – Genderqueer, Non-binary, Neutrois, Agender.
- Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadomasochism (BDSM) / Kink
- Lesbian and Gay sexuality
- Further Sexualities – Infantilism AB/DL, Fetish, Slash fiction
I have worked with with doctoral candidates from several universities on both academic and applied courses and am available to discuss working as an external supervisor or adviser for doctoral work, please e-mail me to discuss.
I am also available to teach on a sessional basis on undergraduate or postgraduate courses concerning sexuality and gender, again please e-mail to discuss.
I am listed on the British Psychological Society Register of External Examiners and Viva Examiners, please do check there as well as here for updates.