I have an interest in the areas of Gender and Sexual Diversity as well as applied psychology and mental health more generally. In particular I have an interest in the areas from my books including:
- Introduction to sexuality and gender
- Transgender (Trans) – Living a different gender from that assigned at birth
- Intersex / Diversity of Sexual Development (DSD)
- Cisgender – Living in the gender assigned at birth
- Further Genders – Genderqueer, Non-binary, Neutrois, Agender.
- Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadomasochism (BDSM) / Kink
- Lesbian and Gay sexuality
- Further Sexualities – Infantilism AB/DL, Fetish, Slash fiction
I have experience with doctoral candidates from several universities on both academic and applied courses and am available to discuss working as an external supervisor or adviser for doctoral work, please e-mail me to discuss.
I am also available to teach on undergraduate or postgraduate courses concerning sexuality and gender, again please e-mail to discuss.
I am listed on the British Psychological Society Register of External Examiners and Viva Examiners, please do check there as well as here for updates.